For those of you who love to do what you do; TSL is the place for you to explore your passions, fuel your dreams and unleash your talent uninhibitedly!
At TSL, good work is more work; one that is rewarded with authority. You will find 20-somethings at TSL in leadership roles and business making decisions. We love to work with those who can think out-of-the box, who come with fresh and unique ideas at work with the same daredevil spirit to explore and implement them.
With ‘work is fun’ attitude ingrained in our work culture; you get to work in a fabulous environment and on some of the coolest projects ever! TSL opens up a plethora of opportunities for career advancement by providing growth-oriented ambience to the right people at the right time.
Life at TSL isn’t a single dull moment as it is full of special occasions such as get-togethers, team lunches, floor-meets, team building activities, celebrations, team outings and much more. The perfect work-life balance at TSL keeps our productive efficiencies high and the enthusiasm ever increasing!
Enthusiats can share their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Specialist
Experience- 0-2 years
- You will be the ‘front-ending’ sales person to call and reach out to decision makers influencers and identify sales opportunities
- You shall take a consultative /solutions approach to your sales lead generation
- You shall carry out the required market research and profiling to further qualify the prospects
- Understand and execute the necessary process compliance and quality metrics
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the relevant subject matter that you shall pitch to your prospects
- You will be involved in building pitch guides and scripts prior to program execution
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Excellent command over English language.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Good Team Player
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline (Preference will be given to IT stream)