For those of you who love to do what you do; TSL is the place for you to explore your passions, fuel your dreams and unleash your talent uninhibitedly!
At TSL, good work is more work; one that is rewarded with authority. You will find 20-somethings at TSL in leadership roles and business making decisions. We love to work with those who can think out-of-the box, who come with fresh and unique ideas at work with the same daredevil spirit to explore and implement them.
With ‘work is fun’ attitude ingrained in our work culture; you get to work in a fabulous environment and on some of the coolest projects ever! TSL opens up a plethora of opportunities for career advancement by providing growth-oriented ambience to the right people at the right time.
Life at TSL isn’t a single dull moment as it is full of special occasions such as get-togethers, team lunches, floor-meets, team building activities, celebrations, team outings and much more. The perfect work-life balance at TSL keeps our productive efficiencies high and the enthusiasm ever increasing!
Enthusiats can share their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 1-2 years
- Responsible for creating high-quality print and digital graphics to support the efforts of the company and clients in the areas of executive presentations, business cases, internal marketing, communication, and project/solution specific activities.
- Collaborate with IT and business personnel in the development of technical graphics and collateral pieces, ensuring that information is communicated clearly, accurately, in a visually appealing manner and in alignment our clients overall brand and messaging guidelines.
- Provide graphic and logistical support for a number of events including internal programs and outreach activities
- Follow creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
- Support consistent application of firm branding standards across all levels of the organization. Provide training as required to support this effort.
- Organize and maintain all electronic image and graphic files for ease of use, transmittal and production.
- Design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English Speaking)
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of design softwares including Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- 1-2 years of experience as an UI-UX/Graphics Designer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in design is compulsory (BFA, GD Art)
Business Development Specialist
Experience- 0-2 years
- You will be the ‘front-ending’ sales person to call and reach out to decision makers influencers and identify sales opportunities
- You shall take a consultative /solutions approach to your sales lead generation
- You shall carry out the required market research and profiling to further qualify the prospects
- Understand and execute the necessary process compliance and quality metrics
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the relevant subject matter that you shall pitch to your prospects
- You will be involved in building pitch guides and scripts prior to program execution
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Excellent command over English language.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Good Team Player
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline (Preference will be given to IT stream)
Front end Developer
Experience: 2 to 3 years
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Solid knowledge and experience in WordPress and any other CMS
- Familiarity with PHP, AJAX
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline