Re-market and Re-target to Boost the Conversion Rate
Marketing Content Writer
TSL Consulting Pvt. Ltd
First and foremost, let’s know some facts on re-marketing and
- 70% of website visitors will most likely convert by retargeting them with display ads. (Source)
- 30% of consumers are positive towards retargeted ads. (Source)
- Retargeted ads can increase branded search exposure by 1000%. (Source)
- Google Remarketing Campaigns rise conversion rate by 161%. (Source)
- Only 3% website visitors convert in sales at first time. (Source)
The above facts reinstate that re-marketing and re-targeting are still the go-to digital marketing strategies.
It is important that organizations stay visible to the customer all the time, even to be an option. Here is when re-marketing and re-targeting strategies play a significant role. These strategies help marketers to re-connect and re-engage the customers who have already interacted with them, or are aware of their brand.
Below infographics illustrates the basic difference between re-marketing and re-targeting:
Encouraging cart abandoners to complete the check-out process, showing complementary products to existing customers for cross-sell and up-sell, giving your message a touch of urgency, displaying the products you know the customer is interested in – are some of the strategies that are trending in 2019. Pick your re-marketing and re-targeting strategies to optimally target the audience that you missed out on!