We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Create a content strategy and turn it into a workable content marketing strategy.
- Create numerous content kinds and distribute them through traditional and digital platforms.
- Build a culture of consultative and thought-provoking material across all requirements as part of the content strategy.
- Develop a well-planned content schedule across programs.
- Find and make available acceptable sources of ongoing research for oneself and the team -Write material on an individual basis.
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to gain an understanding of the objectives, business eco-system, technological options, and expectations of the campaign.
- Work cohesively with the wider digital marketing team to ensure that each campaign’s content precisely complements the digital marketing strategy.
Content Writer Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience producing tech-related B2B content – Prior experience developing an end-to-end content strategy for IT solutions/products
- Thinker with good turnaround time and creativity.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent communication along with writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.