Company Profile :
TSL is a global integrated marketing and sales process outsourcing company providing a range of demand generation services to the IT industry worldwide. TSL plays a crucial role in the sales and pipeline management process of leading IT majors across the world. The company management comprises of professionals that have proven sales leadership background and have played key roles in the sales function at leading technology companies.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for managing and growing the Enterprise B2B marketing Business Unit The job description is as follows :
- To lead a team of BU heads, program managers and specialists for the company’s integrated marketing services portfolio (lead generation & nurturing, database /Research/profiling functions) and drive SLA based execution, deliveries and account growth across customers and programs.
- Be responsible for all of the company’s client deliverables and SLA achievement across geographies such as India, SE Asia etc.
- Set up, own and achieve Annual/Quarterly/monthly revenue targets for the complete execution team across business units
- To support the company’s strategic goals by driving all operational functions to meet/exceed defined objectives
- To effectively manage all operational resources in order to maximize growth and revenue potential
- Effectively implement and manage customer programs across global markets in areas such as lead generation, database development, profiling, research etc. as per program profile
- Build an effective and motivated operational team that will be deployed on client programs
- Set-up, improve and build a training mechanism across subject matter, functional and technical areas that will empower the teams to excel on end-to-end engagement on customer programs
- Working as a pivot to build strong and effective operational team that will be focused on meeting/exceeding customer deliverables and SLA commitments.
- Establish working processes and practices which will facilitate efficiency and high productivity in delivering on program SLA commitments
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Effectively manage customer expectations on programs, processes and deliverables
- Facilitate effective communication channels throughout the operational area
- Take part in the development of policies and procedures within the senior management team in order to achieve the company’s goal of becoming an Employer of Choice
- Continuous SWOT analysis of the company’s operations and implement measure to keep the operational engine at highest levels of productivity and effectiveness
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes which drive operational excellence and achievement and of business objectives
- To uphold at all times the spirit, ethics and philosophy of the company’s vision and policy framework
- Build and maintain an atmosphere that is conducive for higher levels of employee retention
- Responsible for creating and owning revenue targets
Desired profile of the candidate
- At least 10 years of previous experience in the operations function of a IT/ITeS/BPO company and of which at least 2-3 years in managing the operations function of a company
- Experience in managing customer project deliverables under stringent SLA environment
- Experience in directly dealing with and managing customer relationships across markets
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others to maximize potential and productivity
- Previous experience of successfully managing change within an operational environment
- Passionate about quality and processes. Formal certification such as Six-Sigma belts preferred.
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects and customer interaction and expectation management
- Proven track record of high personal achievement against demanding operational delivery objectives
- Demonstrates a flair for innovation in processes and execution models
- Flexible in response to changing business priorities
- Passionate about growth and resilient in different business situations
- Very articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex performance data
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Promotes a positive approach within the operation
- Demonstrates strong ethical approach
- Candidate is Pune based
The company is in a rapid growth mode and this is a senior management position that entails significant value add to the individual’s career aspirations and growth plans. Opportunities will not be a constraint for an effective leader of operations.